<$BlogRSDUrl$>

segunda-feira, janeiro 30

Para acabar de vez com a leitura 

Book-a-minute

The Great Gatsby
By F. Scott Fitzgerald
Ultra-Condensed by Annie Berke

Gatsby
Daisy, I made all this money for you, because I love you.
Daisy
I cannot reciprocate, because I represent the American Dream.
Gatsby
Now I must die, because I also represent the American Dream.
(Gatsby DIES.)
Nick
I hate New Yorkers.
THE END




Ainda mais condensado

The War of the Worlds
By H. G. Wells
Ultra-Condensed by Samuel Stoddard

Martians
Let's kill people and drink their blood.
(They DO. They DIE.)
THE END




E ainda mais

The Collected Work of Marion Zimmer Bradley
Ultra-Condensed by Anna Leahy

Heroine
I am a strong, independent women. Well, maybe I'm not that independent. Wait, yes I am.
THE END

Comments: Enviar um comentário
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com